M25 buoyant marine VHF transceiver
The Icom IC-M25 is a slim, lightweight, high performing marine VHF transceiver with a large LCD display and simple user interface. This hand portable VHF has a clever "Float 'n' Flash" feature meaning that if the radio is dropped in the water it will become buoyant and emit a flashing red LED.
- Buoyant marine VHF transceiver.
- A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging Smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25. .
- Float'n Flash: The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
- 11 Hours of Battery Life
- 550mW Audio Output
- IPX7 Rated.
- Slim, lightweight and easy to use.
- 4 Step battery life indicator.
- Dual / Tri-watch functions.
- Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button.