Quatix 6 Sapphire watch
The Quatix® 6 Sapphire multisport GPS smartwatch with specialised marine features combines the quality and durability of a scratch resistant sapphire lens and other premium features. Use with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control, sail racing assistance, Fusion-Link™ entertainment control, data streaming — including speed, depth, temperature and wind — and much more.
- Provides comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices.
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” display, scratch resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel, buttons, rear case and QuickFit® band system.
- Improved sail racing assistance includes virtual starting line, distance to start line, race countdown timer and tack assist.
- Preloaded apps for boating, tides, autopilot control, Fusion-Link™, anchor and fishing.
- Support for optional BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü™ g3 inland maps with improved chart presentation for the latest in Garmin marine cartography.
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures, including golf, paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing; includes preloaded topographic maps, ski maps, multi-GNSS support, barometric altimeter and compass.
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments.
- Water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode