The ultimate multi-sport base layer!
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer.
Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene long johns and tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer.
Also available as leggings, socks and headwear.
- Breathable Polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed fleece inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath a hot top as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including skiing, road cycling, mountain biking and kayaking
To use the size chart, find a size that best fits your height, chest and waist measurements. If you can't match all three of these criteria, please take into account your body shape and choose the closest match.
These garments are very stretchy and a a particular size can span a number of body shapes and sizes.
Rooster recommend hand washing in warm water.