Passage 3 layer hi-fits
The Hi-fit trousers are tailored to include durable reinforcement at seat and knee panels, cleverly positioned pockets, fleece lined hand warmer pockets, and adjustment at the shoulders, waist and ankle.
A comfortable fit that comes in cool tonal grey/black with accents of Rooster red styling throughout.
- Large front leg pocket with an easy access opening with plastic key loop inside to allow objects to be stowed away and accessed quickly
- Fleece lined chest pockets with water repellent zippers
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite® prints at top zipper cover
- Guard behind main front zipper with water drainage channel for added water protection
- Adjustable ankle cuffs
- Adjustable waist band
- Wide elasticated shoulder straps with adjustment to allow Hi-fits to fit a range of heights
- 320D Nylon Taslon with a TPU membrane and 20D Polyester Tricot
- DWR finish
- Cordura® 1000D reinforcements with PU waterproof coating
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective printings
Passage 3L fabric
Our Passage collection derives its name from the purpose of the product; suitable for any passage you may undertake, no matter how big or small! It uses a 3 layer construction, laminating Nylon Taslon with a TPU membrane and 20D Polyester Tricot to create 1 combined fabric. There is also a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment applied to the fabric to improve its performance further. The TPU membrane acts as a barrier to ensure that the fabric is highly waterproof, whilst the outer surface provides durability and protection to the membrane and the inner layer acts as a moisture wicking surface to take moisture away from the skin.
We use the highest quality Hipster Tapes to laminate over all the seams to ensure that no water will penetrate through.
We combine the 3L fabric with Cordura on some panels of the Passage range to enhance the technical performance of our products.
For information on how to keep your hi-fits as smart as possible, take a look at Rooster's garment care instructions.