The Prism is a stripped down racing compass.
Class legal anywhere an electronic compass is legal, the Prism provides superior accuracy, and a massive display all in an ultralight, compact package.
The Prism’s sunlight-readable, high-contrast LCD screen features 29.8mm (1.1”) tall digits in a font that’s optimised for readability. This means that if your boat’s under 40ft long you’ll be able to mount the Prism on your mast and read it easily from anywhere in the cockpit, even if you don’t have perfect vision. With 250° of visibility the Prism’s LCD's can be easily read from the helm to the trapeze wire. The Prism mounts to your boat via the slide-in cradle. The Prism Cradle can be mounted to a wide array of brackets, directly to a mast using the centreline holes and the Mast Bracket Hardware Kit, or directly to a bulkhead.
We even included recesses in the cradle in case you need to lash your compass in place. At a mere 137 g (4.8 oz) it is the world's lightest racing compass.
Weight - 4.8oz / 137 g
Height - 2.2” / 55mm
Width - 4.6” / 118mm
Depth - 2.6” / 67mm
- CLASS LEGAL
- The Prism uses only magnetic input as its heading reference, has no memory, no user inputs, and performs no arithmetic functions. It's legal in all classes that allow electronic compasses.
- Heading Repeatability: ±0.5°
- Viewing Angles:250° of visibility the Prism’s LCD's can be easily read from the helm to the trapeze wire
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times a second)
- Water Resistance: Complete immersion for 30 min. at 3m / 10ft (IPX8)
- Display: 29.8mm / 1.1” digit height 250° viewing cone
- Battery: 600mA
- Warranty: Two years
Quick Start Guide
EVA storage case