Supertherm® long john 4mm
New generation Supertherm® 4mm longjohn developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The longjohn has a quick dry super soft front panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm® Top, which has a quick dry panel at the back in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together.The fabrics and features used on this longjohn mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, when layered with a cooler top option.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no velcro
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel inside chest
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Drainage holes at back of lower legs for quick flushing
- GBS (glued & blind stitched)
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled polyester
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
- Limestone 4mm neoprene
To use the size chart, find a size that best fits your inside leg, chest and waist measurements. If you can't match all three of these criteria, please take into account your body shape and choose the closest match.
Rooster recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.