Supertherm® long john 4mm
The SuperTherm® Top & Long-John from Rooster® Sailing: Never use a dry suit again.
Rooster® SuperTherm® is thoroughly tested cold weather kit that is warm, comfortable, unrestrictive & designed with a tailored fit.
4mm SuperTherm® neoprene longjohn has a comfortable/soft lining for extreme warmth. The panels have been designed with slight differences in thicknesses throughout for added comfort and manoeuvrability. Silicon prints on the inside of the legs enable grip to the ankles, with the capability to be cut to length for the shorter people! Duratex II™ at knees/shin and seat part with capability to add ProHike™ pads into the seat part. Wear in combination with the Supertherm® Top for the ultimate winter outfit.
Can be used with the Rooster® ProHike™ Pads for the ultimate hiking support experience or worn alone making use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
- Warm, soft quick dry lining
- Assymetric shoulder entry closure
- Duratex II™ seat part with internal ProHike™ pad attachment capability
- Duratex II™ knee/shin panels with additional padding
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Supertherm® Super stretch 4mm Neoprene
- Supertherm® soft quick dry lining
- Duratex II™
To use the size chart, find a size that best fits your inside leg, chest and waist measurements. If you can't match all three of these criteria, please take into account your body shape and choose the closest match.
Rooster recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.